Sunday, November 24, 2013

ETEC 674 , Final Project

working in progress 
Strategic planning outline
As I stated in a previous post in my final project I will develop an outline for an online course in strategic planning. I have chosen this topic because I am familiar with it, a attended so many course and workshop in this subject and I was a member of strategic planning team in my job. This course will explore key aspects of building a high performance organization through strategic planning.
The course will last for four weeks to cover the following topics: Value of Planning, Types of plans, Defining of Strategic Planning, Strategic Planning models, and Strategic Planning steps, and others
The course will be fully online based on self-motivation. Participant need to use their won project or organization as example to complete assignments.

Many technologies will be used to conduct the activities and materials effectively, such as course website. Communications tools such as email, hangout to conduct an online meeting.  

No comments:

Post a Comment